In the process of performing final checks ahead of rollout, we discovered a problem in one of the system components. We have been unable to resolve the issue in the last 24 hours and expect to make another attempt after the issue has been resolved, in the next few days. We will make another announcement when we are ready.
Posted Jan 07, 2018 - 19:01 UTC
We have a technical issue that is delaying the update for an extended period of time. Will provide another update prior to 20:00 UTC (12 pm PT) today (January 7).
Posted Jan 07, 2018 - 09:10 UTC
The upgrade will be delayed for a few more hours at least - will give a more definite time when it is known.
Posted Jan 07, 2018 - 01:26 UTC
The upgrade will be delayed for a few hours - will give more definite time when it is known.
Posted Jan 06, 2018 - 21:59 UTC
We are performing a system upgrade on Saturday, January 6 at approximately 22:00 UTC (2 pm PT). Kraken services will be offline for about 2 hours during the upgrade, possibly longer. Withdrawals in all currencies will be offline for an additional 2-3 hours after other systems come online. If you submit a withdrawal request while withdrawals are offline, the withdrawal will be sent after withdrawals come online again.